FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the advantages of purchasing a website
The major advantage is price: You get a high quality
design for just $20-$70. You don't have to hire a web
designer or web design studio. Second advantage is time
frame: It usually takes 5-15 days for a good designer
to produce a web page of such quality.
2. What do I receive when I order a template?
After you complete the payment via our secure form,
then you will receive a confirmation email with link(s)
to download .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contains the following:
PSD file(s), HTML file(s), fonts and advanced clipart
You will need unzipping software to open the .zip archive.
Windows users may visit www.HotScripts.com
Mac users may visit www.StuffIt.com.
3. In what formats are your templates available?
Website templates are available in Photoshop and
HTML formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file.
In most templates HTML is compatible with Adobe GoLive,
Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage.
4. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with
- Build a website using the template in any way you
- You may not:
- Resell or redistribute templates (like we do).
- Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any
of our products, modified or unmodified. All products
are property of content providing companies and individuals.
- Make more than one project using the same template
(you have to purchase the same template once more
in order to make another project with the same design)
5. What is the difference between unique and non-unique
Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy
the template you have chosen some time later.
Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last
person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase
occurs the template is being permanently removed from
the sales directory and will never be available to other
customers again. Only you and people who bought the
template before you will own it.
6. Is it reasonable to make unique purchase of template
that was already purchased before?
Yes. Because there is very small chance that you
will find the same design on the net. There are more
than 3,000,000,000 webpages online now according to
statistics on www.google.com.
7. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time
fee without any additional charges. After purchasing
you may use the template as many times as you need for
8. Is it possible for me to pay one price and have
access to all downloads for a certain amount of time?
Sorry, we do not provide membership based services.
9. I would like to make payment by company check.
Is that possible?
Please use MoneyBookers payment option. They accept
payments by check
10. Is there any return policy?
Since our company is offering non-tangible irrevocable
goods we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped,
which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing
any article at our site. Please make sure that you've
carefully read 'sources available' section. We only
make exceptions with this rule when the product appears
to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement
of the parties concerned. The deadline for any refund
claim is one week after the delivery date.
11. I ordered a template but haven't received the
In this case please contact our Billing Department
chat or e-mail.
12. I was billed twice. I received 2 emails from
Make sure that these charges have different order
IDs. If it is so, contact our billing department.
13. Is it possible to reactivate my download link
if it was deactivated after 3 days?
Yes. Please contact our billing department and they
will reactivate your link.
14. I would like to purchase a template, but it
is not available on the site anymore.
The template has been sold out for exclusive price.
Look for similar templates in our collection!
15. How can I modify a template to suit my particular
Q: How do I change the text in my template?
A: Simply select the text that you wish to change using
the pointer tool and double click on the text area in
order to change the text. Here you can alter the text
size and font as well using the properties window (Ctrl+F3).
Q: I can't seem to find the content easily within the
template to change it?
A: It is usually far easier to locate the content by
opening the library window (F11 or Window Library) and
selecting each item until you find the content needed,
double click on the icon associated to the left and
Flash will kindly bring up the element for you to edit.
Q: Can I change content such as images or music?
A: Yes. You can change all the images and music within
your template. Simply locate what you need to change
and replace them with your own files.
Q: How can I change the audio file for the templates?
A: Open the library (press f11)
- >Find the background sound file (the file name
varies in different templates).
- >Delete the file (however be sure to write down
the file name).
- >Import another audio file (e.g. MP3 file).
- >Rename the new file to the former one.
Q: Can I link my Flash template to a database to display
A: Yes. Flash has a built in XML parser so that you
can transfer data from your database.
Q: The content on my site needs to be changed from
time to time and I don't want to keep changing the template,
is there another way?
A: Yes. What Flash offers is dynamic text boxes. In
order to replace your static content with dynamic content
do the following:
1. Select the text box that you wish to be dynamic.
Using the Properties window (Ctrl+F3) change it to a
dynamic text box, assign it a variable name in the 'Var'
input box this will be used in the next step.
2. Next create a .txt file and type the following:
Variable name = and your text here for the text box
3. Open the Actions window (F9) and navigate to the
Browser/Network folder and double click 'loadVariables'.
Then to tell where your content is simply type in the
URL of the text file created.
Q: Can I change the background image of the templates
I bought? How?
A: Yes. Please refer the following steps to change it:
1. Open the library (press f11).
2. Find the background graphic (the file name varies,
depending on the different template)
3. Double click that graphic file, in the timeline click
each key frame and replace the background picture to
whatever you want (import another background picture).
Q: Is it possible to run a video clip in your templates?
A: Yes. You may import the video clip (.RM file, .AVI
file, etc.) to a movie clip and then you can drag it
anywhere in the Flash MX.
Q: I just bought the "Silk" template but
the mask doesn't seem to be working properly, why?
A: That's because you don't have the latest flash player
installed. You can download it here: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flash/updates/mx/player6/fp6_update_r79.exe
16. Are your templates Microsoft FrontPage compatible?
Most of templates come with HTML that is compatible
with Adobe GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft
Frontpage. Please check the 'sources available' field
in the template preview window.
17. What is Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is the world's most popular graphics
editing package. You can find more info about Photoshop
and download a free trial version at Adobe website.
18. What software do you recommend for making HTML?
We think that Macromedia Dreamweaver is the best.
19. How can I modify flash portion of the template?
You need to use Macromedia FlashTM to edit animated
part of the template. Please visit the site of the developer:
20. When I try to open the flash fla file, I get
an error Unexpected file format.
This means that .fla file is incompatible with your
Flash version. Please install Flash MX to edit this
file or get in touch with our support personnel to have
the file converted to appropriate version.
21. Can I edit flash template in Swish?
No. Our flash templates can be edited only with Macromedia
22. Can I change the pictures on the flash animated
website and put my own pictures instead?
Yes, you can.
23. I was wondering if you could give me the contact
info for a particular designer?
We recommend you www.best-net-design.com's
24. Is it possible to use your templates to develop
websites for my customers?
Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their
customers a high-quality design and also save time and
money. Mind that when you purchase the template with
oridnary or exclusive licence you're entitled to create
only one project (one domain name).
25. Can I put low resolution thumbnails of templates
on my website for my clients to choose designs?
Yes, of course.